Website Advanced Machine & Tool, Inc.
South Florida manufacturer of precision machined components for the power generation industry. An ISO 9001:2008, AS 9100:2009 Certified Machining Facility.
South Florida manufacturer of precision machined components for the Power Generation industry is seeking experienced machinists with a minimum of 5 years of programming and setup experience in any of the following:
> Mazak Horizontal Machining Centers
> Mazak Vertical Machining Centers
> Mazak Turning Centers
> Toshiba Vertical Turning Centers w/ Fanuc Controls
– Responsibilities include the programming and setup of above Machine Tools including First Article acceptance and tool lists. Candidates will maintain responsibility for product quality during the production run.
– Candidate is required to maintain production records, perform operations as defined by step-by-step manufacturing procedures and complete process updates when job lots are completed.
– Control the operation of the machine including adjustments necessary to produce a quality product, which meets company process and product specifications.
– Plan and set up the correct sequence of machine operations in accordance with process, blueprints, and layouts.
– Working knowledge of Mazatrol and CAM generated EIA code is required. Ability to read blueprints including Geometric Tolerance and Metric Conversion is required.
– Computer literacy is required and Cad / Cam experience is desired.
– Should have basic inspection skills and CMM experience is a definite plus.
– Own Industry Standard hand & measuring tools are required.
– Maintain and promote a safe work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org